Helllllooo...Welcome to my weblog

Hi Every Body , ..... if there's any body there.... ohh yes , you. I'm talking to you boddy
My name is DeeDee.
Welcome To My Weblog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

My beloved country, Iran

I Love my country , Iran




Here are some pictures for those who judge about

Iran as if it is an unrised country.

I'm Proud to be Persian



Persin nation is one of the oldest nations of the world and one of the most noble ones

The Liberty Square (Shahyad) in Tehran



Persians are the only nation who ruled the whole world for a long period of time (about a hundred years) developing it to one fo the best times of the whole World.




The Architecture and Civilization of Persia is one of the most famous styles in the world



Tehran , one of the largest cities of the world

Persians are the first nation to respect basic human rights such as freedom of thought , the right to policy , women's right , freedom of religion 2500 years ago. However, peaple all over the world think the first charter of human right was established in france about 300 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment